Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Miss High Sadity is @esquireunique #nflbustyfeature model of the Week

Checkout Esquire Unique's latest additional to his NFL Busty Model features. Meet Miss High Sadity.
With a name like MissHighSadity, you might believe one to be self centered or overly confident. But from what I’ve had the chance to gather, she is far from either of the two. This 22 y/o has a love and passion for modeling, though she does not foresee it as her 1st option, her determination shows no less than the average model in pursuit. “I’ve been modeling for 4 years with big hopes and dreams, but my father recently passed away in last December. since his passing I stopped modeling because he was my reason, he believed in me more than I believed in myself sometimes, he saw something in me that I couldn’t, and it was my inspiration until he passed” With this kind of support absent, surely it’s a challenge, and many would wind up being only a memory,.. such as the support they have behind them. The upcoming moments for this young lady will surely be a test of her will. In her heart she knows that he would love for her to strive on. “HE USED TO TELL ME IF I BELIEVE I CAN AND I WILL” From the looks of it, he never lied. As MissHighSadity continues her push, she’ll make waves, she’ll progress through leaps and bounds. Sometime along the way you will hear from yourfather again, he will be proud of how far you’ve made it on your own. Because IT IS as simple as he explains it.

Belief in self, is your greatest weapon against any and all doubts. There is no step-by-step process to understanding your self-worth. In other words, your father was telling you that there is “NO MANUAL REQUIRED”.

No comments:

Post a Comment