Sunday, November 6, 2011

Get familiar with aspiring model Latoya Love at The Blogspot

Hello, My name is LaToya Love. love what I do and do what I love which is modeling. Im taking this thing one step at a time and trying to work my way to the TOP!!! LOVE being different and trying new things.Plan on taking my career as far as the camera will go!!!!! I actually love dancing as well as modeling...they both come natural to me..Im very confident in everything i do so when i do it I REALLY DO IT....from a small town, greenville ms so all this is new to me..and i am loving every minute of it..i have only been modelin for a year but i rock the camera like a pro..The chemistry that I have with the Camera is unreal.I feel that I have drifted off to another place when having my photo taking...this is just the begginning for me and i dont plan on stopping now. most people i meet tell me modeling is a hobby but this is more than just a hobby..this is my lifestyle..im very independent so yes i am a natural born hustler...I am looking for anything that will enhance my modeling career to the next level...I like to do all types of modeling..i can make anything look good(so ive been told)i love my body so i dont mind showing it off..I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO TEASE... :) enjoy promoting and hosting parties.. Anything that I can have fun and promote myself in the making I'm all for it!!!I want to be more than just a local model..im tryna take this thing international...


Age: 20
Height: 5'6
Weight: 142
Measurements: 34-27-40
http://www.youtube.com/user/BookLatoyaLove
http://twitter.com/IAmLatoyaLove
www.facebook.com/BookLatoyaLove
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1907328

No comments:

Post a Comment