Monday, November 21, 2011

@esquireunique presents "NFL busty model of the Week" featuring Brittaney Sturgill

Checkout midwest model Brittany Sturgill as the latest addition to esquire Unique's "NFL Busty Eyecandy list". Get familiar with her below..... Follow her on twitter.com @Ms_Fystie


#1. Date of birth- 09/15/89
#2. Age-22
#3. Height-5'4
#4. Weight-145
#5. Shoe size-7.5
#6. Dress size-M
#7. Hair color-Dark Brown with red
#8. Eye color- blue
#9. Measurements (bust, waist, hips)- 36,29,42
#10. Short bio- I have been doing modeling since January of 2010. I have been in 10 fashion shows here in Columbus Ohio. I have done two video shoots for local artists and several print shoots.. I have done promotions for several different events and I'm currently working on a project with Lauren Luna for her Customer Ladies Calendar 2012. I am also working with Betterthansexicecream. I am his model for his homemade Sexberry cheesecake flavor.
#11. Body type - medium
#12. Race-Native American, Italian, White
#13. Largest city closest to you-Live in Columbus Ohio, other cities, Cincinnati and Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment